4 Real Housewives of Atlanta Divorce Announcements

 Former Real Housewives of Atlanta File for Divorce in Less Than 1 Year

Nowadays I pretty much expect that a month from now I am going to hear of another Real Housewives of Atlanta star getting divorced because there have been so many lately. In less than one year, four former cast members have filed for divorce. What is Going?




Why Atlanta Housewives are Divorcing?

Guess what? I actually wrote a book explaining my theories of what I think is going on. The book is on Amazon Kindle, so get your copy now! You will find my theories very thought provoking or at least funny. 

Which Atlanta Real Housewives are Getting Divorced?

  • Cynthia Bailey and her husband Mike Hill
  • Drew Sidora and her husband Ralph Pittman 
  • Eva Marcille and her husband Mike Sterlin
  • Kim Zolciak and her husband Kroy Biermann
You would think that leaving a the reality tv show would strengthen the marriage, but apparently it is not the case. Out of all these women, only Drew Sidora is still an active cast member of the Real Housewives of Atlanta.

I actually remember that when Cynthia Bailey left the show, that there was speculation that she left in order to protect her marriage. In fact, she even left the city of Atlanta by moving to Los Angeles to be with her family. Her daughter Noelle had already been living in LA and seems to be doing well financially as a social media influencer. Cynthia has been working on several acting gigs since moving to Los Angeles. I was not necessarily surprised by Cynthia’s divorce because there were clear red flags before the wedding. I was caught off guard by how soon she filed. I was expecting maybe a total of 7 years of marriage, not 2 years.

Eva Marcille left the show right after season 12. Since then she is excelling as a full time actress as the main character for a television show on BET. With Eva, I honestly didn’t see the divorce coming. I cannot even think of any incident on the show that would have led me to believe that there were problems.

To say that I am shocked by what is going on is an understatement; especially with all these women being from Atlanta. In my book I go in more depth about my thoughts on Atlanta.

I am sad, very sad with the break up of all these families. I would to hear your thoughts about this topic.

Comments